View Single Post
Old 2009-11-19, 11:13   Link #99
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Touma had better use his right hand to hold her in that case. The electricity would not flow then.

On another note, I wonder if biri biri can tap into "Radio Noise" There's not proof that she can, on the other hand, the clones are made from her so it would be funny of they can do something she can't.

And btw, she's smart, lots smarter than Touma, since she can solve problems from 2 grades higher than her level. Seems like the high level ability users all have pretty good brains installed, maybe that's a requirement for having high lv ability, brains to make calculations for their power.
So as long as his hand touch biri-biri, he can kiss her without being electrocuted?, that's strange then since Touma said him self that his other body part except his right hand is off limit (Icha2 Railgun v1) and that's including his lips offcourse
I'm confused now...OK..I'll sit down first...it's easy...*sigh*

and yes, Father told me most Human didn't use even 10% of their brain capacity, with exception of Left Handed human (they use more % but not so significant amount). So in this manga verse, all human in this Modern City been adjusted by variety of technique to force their brain to work more or at maximum so they become ability user.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote