View Single Post
Old 2011-07-19, 23:31   Link #68
GDB

Quote:
Originally Posted by creb View Post
Shouldn't Mr. Braun have been a bit surprised to have a part time worker that looked so similar to the Suzahu who took care of him over 10 years earlier? Not to mention the same bike? Or such a similar name? :/
Well, he knew her when she was 19 (Daru said she would be 54 in 2010, subtract the 35 year difference from then to 1975, you get 19) as the part time worker. He knew her adult form in her late 30's-early 40's. Furthermore, it wouldn't be weird at all that she had a similar first name. It'd be like getting suspicious because your next door neighbor is named "Jon", and your co-worker is named "John".

Quote:
With 8? episodes left and the divergence meter not even at 0.5 yet, I'm assuming shit is going to really start hitting the fan soon in order to close that gap by the end of the series.
The number goes up and down. If I recall, it was at around 0.7 in the first episode.

Quote:
What I found strange is that when Okarin sends a d-mail to the past, time shifts, and he's the only one who remembers the previous timeline. When Suzahu travels back in the time machine, this didn't happen. It makes me wonder if it's even possible to change the past as a normal time traveler or if you have to be someone like Okarin.
She got amnesia on that trip, so she didn't end up changing anything, hence no shift. She didn't get amnesia when she went to 2010, so it should be possible to change the future with it.