View Single Post
Old 2012-03-26, 13:44   Link #12
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
I'm under the impression that his powers activated, for the first time, in Episode 11 when he turns himself into a beast, but then again he does have a *beast mode* in Episode 6 as well but he never repaired his Mithra with reversal in the past (he quite specifically stole a limb from another bot in the first two episodes, and he just gets owned by the Spada in his second showing). This is after Mykage's mind raping and, after this point, Kagura is quite clearly off his rocker. What I gather from Fudo is that, for Kagura, his now awakened power is really mucking with his head as he keeps flipping between hatred, love, concern, and violence towards Mikono. Just follow the many expressions and emotions he seems to go through in this last episode (13) with regards to Mikono.

I cannot think of much else that his powers can really do to him.
Actually he hasn't demonstrated any violence toward Mikono. Only those who would keep her from him. He says he wants to kill her but I thought it was clear that he says the opposite of what he means.

Oh the look on his face when she rejected him was a mix of confusion and pain

I melted. "I am going to crush you in my arms forever" does that really sound like a psycho killer ? He says the opposite of what he means because of "Reversal"

So when he says "I'm going to stick my fangs in you smelly woman" he truly means

" Yo Boo..Your scent is driving me crazy and when I get my hands on dat ass, I am going to knock those 'walls' down!"

This episode actually gave him more depth and I think it's the first step to making him redeemable even if I always thought he was from the get-go