View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 10:33   Link #25
Lunarskylar

I don't think tobi is using kamui at all, I think their techniques are probably similar and connected to the same alternative dimension since they're both sharingan techniques, or even there's just that one alternate dimension that all time space ninjutsu links to. So that would make this the same dimension that sasuke chilled in when manda unsummoned himself vs deidara. I like and dislike this development because of course it would take a sharingan to beat the sharingan.

It is interesting how kishi keeps having kakashi figure out tobi's secrets though, the red herrings are ridiculous.

Next up are the power levels. Damn when did kakashi become such a BEAST? He justt came from fighting all of the 7 swordsmen of the mist, just fended off 6 Edo jinchuriki paths of pain, tango'd a bit with the gedo mazou statue, and it's only now that he's actually pushed to using kamui and has become so much more proficient at it. He's even used a raikage bunshin to drain his chakra, plusss who knows how many raikiris? For once kakashu's actually being a badass, not crippled by chakra. Even if he runs out of steam here goddamn at what he's accomplished so far

Tobi's been powered up as well, but because like kabuto, he has villian imitation syndrome, so no one really seems. to notice or care. But it looks like thanks to the rinnegan he can switch from absorbing to dimension shifting much more seamlessly.

What I would like to see is kakashi kamuiing one of naruto's clones into the dimension so that whenever tpbi phases to avoid, the clone can attack, thus preventing tobi from using only his dimension phasing jutsus and actual sharingan and rinnegan techs. As well as showing off his taijutsu skill

Since he can travel space... Why not time? I think tobi is sasuke from an alternate future where itachi's massacre failed without him and they brutally murdered itachi and now he wants revenge on everyone. That was his form of being an avenger