View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 12:21   Link #29
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Let me guess...Tobi uses a much more advanced form of Kamui.
heh, I've been saying that for so long. looks like it's true now. tobi has obviously been using kamui since long before kakashi activated MS so he's had more practice and is an actual uchiha (at least in part). it stands to reason that he can use it on a higher level than kakashi. i'm glad kakashi stayed in character and figured it out with a smart plan. it was a bit silly (and forshadowing of obito theory) for kakashi and gai to randomly appear in this fight, but they've been awesome the past couple chapters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Hm, I think the best way now would be to use Kamui, to put one of the fighters into the other dimension, then they can hit him as much as they want: when he isn't in one dimension, he is in the other, and there's always someone able to make contact.
good idea. wouldn't be surprised if kakashi sends gai over next chapter to wail on tobi if he phases away to the other dimension

it was also interesting how tobi's arm got messed up by the rasengan, but it didn't fall apart into zetsu goo. it looks like a normal human arm now
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote