View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 17:43   Link #2093
canis

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
Where is it stated that soldier can not do social stuff. Is a soldier somehow a different being from someone who starts a organization for the better of life please explain me this matter and i will agree.

So im a general but im not allowed to make a institution for the homeless or people with cancer pls save me the drama of suzaku cant do anything. Your all bloody wrong. he can just go to the chamber of commerce and start a institution its as simple as that.

@Orga777 suzaku is killing for the LULZ and he is following LULU for the lulz right. He killed his dad for the LULZ too

ooh wait he made a justified choice by killing his dad because he felt like it, even though his dad was the representative of japan.
Nobody said he can't establish a social organization but it's not what he wants... he has one goal and that's enough on his plate. For that he'll need political power, and a soldier doesn't have that... Even a Knight's is limited.
He'll need to be an established part of the government... Until that happens he'll need to be careful to not draw unwanted attention, if they start to doubt his loyalty then they'll just get rid of him...
canis is offline   Reply With Quote