Originally Posted by XFire View Post
As far as harems, my personal ranking is
  1. Umi no Misaki
  2. Campione
  3. High School DxD
  4. Blade Dance
  5. Ryushi
  6. Sekirei

The reason Umi no Misaki beats the others for me is because that is the sole focus of the series. And the hero actively pursues the girls (all of them) and has actually done it with at least one of them.

Campione comes next because the harem is fun. The antics, the interactions, Godou desperately fighting to control himself (and failing), it's all hilarious. And the kissing scenes are hot, too.

High School DxD is next because it's my favorite series overall, and the characters are probably the best I've seen. Besides, it's completely and totally dere-dere on both sides of the relationship for all the girls, even the "tsundere", which would put it at number one if not for the stupid trauma from the MC's first gf.

Blade Dance comes next because the MC is a complete S, and trolls the girls mercilessly, without even meaning to.

Ryushi just because I've only read the manga version of the first vol, and I'm already n love with the characters. Normally I'm still scratching my head at that point.

Sekirei should be higher, like #2, but the characters aren't quite as fleshed out as the others. However, the MC has kissed all of his girls, some several times, and has been more or less a True Harem since the first 40 chapters.
i Like Umi no misaki alot but if it doesn't somehow end in and harem setting
where he gets all three of the girls,considering how much development each character had,
i'll be heartbroken because i got so attached to all of the them. So i'm kind of hesitant to
continue reading it...
back on topic

The kissing scenes in campione are extremely hot just like the girls(if only hs dxd had these kind of scenes...).
Also, I'm curious about the Image where Godou is kissing Ena and Yuri...

I really like how in the first two volumes the main heroines are polar opposites
nonetheless they deeply care about Godou.
Erica-Outgoing,manipulative,and frivolous(I picture her as the perfect Lover).
Yuri-Reserved,shy, and strict(I picture her as the perfect Wife).