View Single Post
Old 2007-10-03, 17:05   Link #80
BakaOnna

This series was... lame. The best word I can use to describe it is roadkill. You can't look away even when you want to; at least that was the case with me. Oh, it was a trainwreck all right... one massive trainwreck.

The major problem I had with this series was the characterization/characters, and I hold that aspect to high regard when judging anime. Why were they so stupid and annoying? It wasn't just because of that. It seemed as if the scriptors/writers intentially made them do stupid things just for the shock factor. Episode 11, anyone? Why the hell would all those girls, even when they already have love interests/boyfriends, all sleep with Makoto? That is not away to development character; if anything, it's making them out of character. This aspect gets a 1/10 from me.

Next, the plot. Wow, can you say crazy? And not in the good sense either. I admit, the execution of the plot was pretty well done, but why? Again, ep. 11! It made no sense and came out of nowhere.

The other aspects, such as music, art, sakuga, etc. were average. Nothing to extradinary.

Overall, I gave this a 6/10, mainly because of the last episode. It it hadn't for that, this anime a 3 or 4.

Last edited by BakaOnna; 2007-10-03 at 17:17.
BakaOnna is offline   Reply With Quote