View Single Post
Old 2010-02-01, 14:10   Link #1223
ijriims

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Now of course, I would ask specifically: how does Kyrietrice explain the First Twilight of that anyways? I guess she could recruit Nanjo, but there is absolutely no way Kyrie herself could have committed those murders.
Short answer: Genji killed the other fours, burnt Kinzo's body, drew all the magic circles. Kyrie used the time to have "make-up" and "washroom time" to arrive at VIP room and killed Genji (as said in the TIPS, since he was truly Kyrie's trusted accomplice), then she locked the rooms (doesn't take more than 10 minutes I presume, since 5 rooms were in the mansion, though 1 was in chapel), or Nanjo locked the rooms.

One major problem of your theory is that if George knew the location of the gold (which was not enough, he had to know the answer of the epitaph as well), then he could just like Battler in EP5 presented the gold to the family and resolved all their conflicts. Why didn't he do so in other episodes (or you mean he specifically was told the answer of the epitaph in EP3)?

Another problem is that George did not go down the stairs of the guesthouse, so if he could kill Krauss and Natsuhi, do you mean he called Krauss and Natsuhi to the second floor and then straggled them and threw them out to the window, latter jumping out through the window? Why didn't he just go down to the ground floor? Was Eva an accomplice as well?

Battler, you have already known it, right?

Without Love, it cannot be seen.

Last edited by ijriims; 2010-02-01 at 14:26.