View Single Post
Old 2012-03-27, 17:38   Link #1003
Ray
Garnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
With Aht, I feel that she might be better off in regular clothing. The "dancer" clothes just does not feel right.

I was also horrified at her abs during her first scene :O..
Eh, I agree. She would've looked just fine in normal clothes.

Oh god. Don't remind me; her abs are more toned than Wil's, and that observation made me laugh during that scene. XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Just started this game .. How the hell do I kill that Rocktoise in the third map at the city Mines? It has over 50hp, 2-3 shots all my party members and I deal 1 damage to it no matter which class I use. Or is it something that I'm supposed to kill at much later time?

Also what's the point of the Deadbeat dungeon? I see it added some stupid status in my shop, and it annoyed me, so I reloaded and skipped that dungeon.
Yeah, you should come back at a later time. It has a skill called Projectile Defense, which makes most ranged and magic attacks useless. That combined with the massive HP and physical defense it has make it a formidable foe. Much more so if you're playing on Hard.

Heh, it has good items and monsters that give lots of exp and don't fight back. But, as you noticed, you get branded as a 'Deadbeat' if you enter it, and that's basically the game's way of saying 'Shame on you!'. I personally avoided it until the last chapter, because to get rid of the Deadbeat label; you have to defeat the final boss that is no push over, unlike the rest of the dungeon.

Last edited by Ray; 2012-03-27 at 18:51.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote