View Single Post
Old 2012-11-03, 22:19   Link #62
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
I think I'm gonna drop this. This show has really waned on me since the new game started. I just can't take how Kirito has been just given all of this power in a new game and can practically do whatever he wants(least that's what it feels like). At least in SAO, it felt like, despite being a beta tester, he had to work from the ground-up to become as strong as he did, and with inherit major risks(because traveling solo in an mmo is tantamount to suicide). Here, he's just given all this power. True enough, he did 'earn' his power from SAO, but the way he just can oppose anything he wants because of this strength coming into a new game really feels like cheating.

Then there's the whole Sugu thing. Cute girl she is, and I like seeing her develop(and the fanservice =03) but she is nothing but an unrequited love that is set up to fail, on BOTH sides of the fence. And I HATE unrequited loves >=01. I could at least tolerate it if it was like Liz; a one-ep thing, or only in the real world, but not in the virtual world too. I think I'll pull out while I'm ahead. SAO wasn't perfect, but it was a fun ride. This ALO is just making me facepalm every week in succession.
He did work for his power....in a sense...in Sword Art Online that is.... His current form is the result of his hard labor in Sword Art Online.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-11-03 at 22:41.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote