View Single Post
Old 2012-12-19, 10:02   Link #1
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Z/X Zillions of enemy X (Z/X Ignition)

Original creator : Broccoli
Plot summary : The story is set in the not-so-distant future. Five "Black Points" suddenly appeared around the world as portals to parallel worlds. Immediately after, strange creatures began their invasion from these portals. These creatures are the inhabitants of five worlds — the same worlds in different timeframes.

In order to ensure their own future timeframe survives, each of the five invasion forces battle to wipe the other future timeframes out. The key is one card-shaped device.

Note : Broccoli and Nippon Ichi Software just launched the card game in Japan this year. The game advertises itself as the "first free" trading card game system since a free deck is offered at meets held by card shops and events. A PDF file is even posted online so people can print them out themselves.

Not really a fan of card games shows (although I do like Yu-Gi-Oh!) but the enticing artwork (though made by a dozen of different artists I think) makes me check out.
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote