Kaix
[. . .]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allquall View Post
The Name of War
Chapter 4: Belkan Chariots
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4380342/4/

Yay! Black_Wolf's back!
Finally found the time to read all four chapters released this far and I'm really impressed by the story. The whole political fare going on is definitely fun to read and I personally enjoyed this chapter more than the more action orientated third one because of all the plot twists and political talk. It also feels sort of refreshing to see that they are fighting something that can't really be solved with a few Starlight Breakers. Unless they decide to assassinate Lethir. Looking forward to see how the plot develops!

On another note, regarding the not so serious parts of the story: WHO in their right minds throws mashed potatoes around, on the ground and on people?! That's wasting perfectly good food! Sheeesh. ()

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk_ View Post
My entire collection of character drabbles are up on FF.net, along with one extra piece that I wrote up to close everything off. You can find it all here:

Into Perspective

And here's a small teaser from a longer story that I hope to write .

Spoiler:
The ending short was a really nice way to wrap the whole story up.
As for the teaser - there is a definite lack of Arisa and Suzuka stories. This seems like it will turn out a good one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by labpartner View Post
Thank you Satashi-san, for your amazing fics.
P.S. first post after lurking around for ages,.
Aah, new person! -has somehow missed your post last time reading the thread- .Welcome to the thread, but more importantly enjoy your stay and have fun!

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote