View Single Post
Old 2012-08-29, 14:04   Link #108
black knight iust
spirit 1
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Im starting to wonder if the Russians are even trust worthy after the events in this episode. Between purposely not stationing enough troops at the front and delaying the retreat order their actions makes me feel that they are willing to sacrifice their troops to keep the UN or any other country from advancing ahead of them in weaponry. Then there is the change in personality between Inia and Cryska (i agree with the previous speculations regarding hypnosis) The upper echelons seems to have a distrust of the UN, which is understandable given that the cold war mentality is still in effect. The leader in Russia are so focused on not being out done by other countries they are willing to risk not only resources but man power as well at the expense of the world. Its interesting to see how this anime plays up old hostilities and prejudices from the 20th century.

I def enjoyed seeing the Bo Fang Flight moving in formation with those huge ass swords. Get in close, make it dirty and make bloody. I can imagine how mobile their mechs most be in order to fight at such close range to the BETA. Im hoping to see more of them in the future. Speaking of close range gotta hand it to the Scarlet Twins chainsaws as an appendage. Hey whatever freakin works and it seemed to cut through the BETA like a hot knife through butter.

next episode Yui wont let Yuuya pilot this should be interesting.
at the end yui said she will pilot the 94 second . what if yuuyas defense for that is .... ill steal your tfs than