Thread: Licensed Vivid Red Operation
View Single Post
Old 2013-02-01, 23:20   Link #1005
The Green One

Hmm Rei is next huh? Well, what's the most cliched backstory I can think of for her? The crow in the preview is the body her father is currently inhabiting, a genius scientist and close personal confidante of Kenjirou Isshiki and the only other person in the world who knew and believed about the alones. While Isshiki was building the engine, the father's job was researching the Alones in an attempt to understand and prepare for them. He made many breakthroughs and was able to learn quite a bit even understanding their very structures and powers.

But alas, he never got any recognition for his work as no one else believed in them while Isshiki's fame grew and grew. His jealousy grew darker and darker then one fateful day he decided that Isshiki's grand experiment with the engine must fail to ruin him! And so he sabotages the experiment causing the accident but blowing his body into the mind of a crow.

Now trapped in the body of the crow and falling even further into bitter madness he convinces his only daughter Rei that the only way to save her beloved Papa, her only living relative, is that the engine must be destroyed to reverse his condition and uses his Alone research to empower her with the ability to super charge the Alones to increase their power and make them evolve. So Rei warped and twisted by the dark power of the Father's experiments sets out to see that engine reduced to a smoking crater in the ground.

But the questions in her begin to grow and doubts take hold......

*rereads the post* Man.....that would be cliched. I wonder how close I am?
The Green One is offline   Reply With Quote