View Single Post
Old 2015-02-01, 12:15   Link #11794
fierce04

Anyone knows the title of this hentai?

I need your help everyone, I can't find the title of this anime. I need to know the title of this hentai because its my first hentai that I've watched.

I only remembered that the plot of the story is about the childhood of two friends. When the boy and girl grew up, the boy reminisce his childhood friend, beginning to imagine having sex with him.

When he saw his childhood friend, he was invited to visit the house of the girl. The household are Kana the maid, twin sisters, and the mistress (mother of the girl). When the boy stayed in their house and took a bath, Kana the maid approached the boy and seduced him. Suddenly, there was a spray of perfume flushed inside the bathroom and the two began to do the deed.

The boy woke up in his room, didn't remember anything happened inside the bathroom. All I remember is that the twin sisters are always playing around and mingle themselves but the boy saw what their doing. Suddenly he was asked to go inside the room and play with them. Again their was a perfume flushed and the boy didn't remember anything again when he woke up in his room.

The last part of the story is that all the household are wearing bra and panties which are holed and the mistress holds a whip. As they had several deeds done, the girl (childhood friend of the boy) fought the mistress and the two walked away in the house as it crumbles.

Please help me tell the title of this anime, thanks!
fierce04 is offline   Reply With Quote