View Single Post
Old 2012-06-11, 07:39   Link #1077
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
God, those people are damned moron, idiots and imbeciles. Sacrificing a person for such a belief?

I would have buy it if they used a person's corps to fertilize a field to increase its fertility.

I wished them dead, stupid old man, they're so wise that they don't know what is sanilty anymore.!!!!

*Sorry for my wordings.. its pointless, sacrifices hah!!!
It's been 60 years...don't worry they are most likely deader than dead by now xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
In the end, curiosity got the better of me.

Everything went as expected. And no rape, which was a relief... somewhat.
The second Teiichi said he could feel everything she could I instantly knew that there wouldn't be any rape involved.

Quote:
Now, just a medical perspective, a young fit girl should not break a long bone, or 2, by falling down a flight of stairs. But Yuuko broke both tibia AND fibula, indicating that she had disease in one of those bones.

Back then, consumption was a silent killer, but some virulent strains can run amok and kill very quickly. Taking that together with her strange fracture from a low-impact injury...
It really all depends on the way you fall. A person can easily break an arm from simply tripping and falling on the ground the wrong way. I've seen free-runners get absurd injuries from small falls and others get no injuries from long falls.

Quote:
*FIST SLAM*

Yuuko's murderer has been revealed! It was TUBERCULOSIS!!
OR...the guys that threw her into the basement and locked her there...just saying.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote