Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster View Post
Of course he would.
Less impact dude, less impact.

Quote:
She's given up the argument precisely because no one else would support her. If she sees there are people who would support her, then she wouldn't have given up so easily.
It’s a hypothetical question and the answer is up to us. As for me, supports from a few number of protestors means little to her in the office.

Quote:
Who says anything about Uzumi and the politicians controlling mobile suits?
So, you’re saying for Uzumi to use Archangel (and Freedom & Justice) and Kusanagi again? I already answered that, and my opinion still apply.

Quote:
When I posted that, I was talking about the Seirans. They have no problem siding with the AF and, in their minds, they're preventing an outright take over of Orb by the AF.
Then why did you post that in reply of my talking about Uzumi facing AF oppression in SEED?

Also, preventing outright take-over by kissing the oppressor's ass is still humiliating for a sovereign nation to me. Outright take-over itself has never been a right for any country or alliance to do.

Quote:
Except Cagalli doesn't know that. She was caught up in Minerva the entire time and she doesn't have the proof to show that these Coordinators were not ordered by ZAFT. It doesn't matter what she thinks she knows if she can't back it up.
A simple fact that she knows: Minerva, the official military force of PLANT, was fighting those rebels and trying stop Junius 7, plus with her (a leader of a nation) actually there being a witness is enough to back her argument. If you think otherwise, then suit yourself.