View Single Post
Old 2007-06-23, 06:55   Link #318
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
This would be out of place and most definately ruin the mood, but Skane, could I make you into a card?
How about an all-effect negater instant-spell [Skaneperial Judgement?]

Jokes aside... while I am unable to rewatch the episode where the explaination were explained to due "unavoidable reasons" (( such as where I am atm )), it's fairly nice to see that my credibility...or whatever's left of it wasn't that badly killed.

One needs to understand that the "conventional" method that had been used to deal with the Tome in the past, and even in the A's timeline, before Graham's intervention, and Hayate's readministration...never solves anything. It was the "right" thing to do, but it never solves it, just delays. Hayate would've lived on had the Tome be destroyed before completion, but the Wolkies would dissapear only to reappear again, someday. And probably in the hands of an evil bastard...as usual.

And while the Hayate's incident involves very little casualty that "matters", one have to note that Hayate is probably the only Meister that was good. From the way the Wolkies spoke, it's clear 99% of their lives involved killings and book-completions.

And it wasn't just something that Graham couldn't anticipate. It was something no one could've anticipated, just by looking at previous records of such incidents.

If this was the case of when Clyde died, or even before... we would've rooted for Graham, no doubt. It was just a painful twist of fate that it had to be Hayate of all Meisters.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.