View Single Post
Old 2009-07-21, 10:06   Link #12
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Mold View Post
I wonder now, could the whole Blackbeard situation be the reason why The Whitebeard Pirates haven't found One Piece in the current story? I would also like to hear just what was Newgates thoughts where on One Piece before he wanted to make Ace Pirate King, Nice story telling Oda, Oda is story telling, I would like to know but NOT before a good long over due epic battle.

@marvelB:Smoker could recruit Magellan into his ranks once he gets into position/rank to head to the new world down the line, to go after the SH crew.
Good to see you in a good mood

And I don’t want to shattered that mood, but Im a Pessimist by nature, and I have to wait and see if Oda is going to deliver with a good epic battle, or he just made a tease with this, and in reality, there will be no chance of battle, rather a plot where or Either WB is captured without much fight, or WB escape with Ace, with little resistance.

Authors, specifically Manga authors, love to this kind of cliffhangers, to later on not create the due fight that readers want to see (remember that famed fight fans wanted between Hyuga Neeji and Sasuke?)