Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-22, 04:22   Link #22130
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenchie View Post
I've had to argue with rubbish from a fellow banker that said that we are all job creators just by virtue of being alive. (ie, I exist, therefore I eat/consume, an interesting take on a famous philosophical concept) He basically used it as an argument that if he has heaps of money in an account, he still creates jobs for people that need to manage all that money in his accounts.

I didn't think wealth automatically meant measurable job creation. (ie his example)

I suspect he thought I had a anti-capitalist definition of job-creation.
That is a pretty common argument of people with lots of money, save for a few who earned everything from scratch. One should actually ask if it takes ALOT of people to manage a single sum of money from one person......

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.