View Single Post
Old 2013-10-13, 07:30   Link #597
vanca

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanca View Post
Found this

http://s23.postimg.org/6s5tg34sb/1380824745100.jpg

Why I find it's interesting and post it here? LOL as you can see, this article is supposed to be Kimura Ryohei (L Elf's VA) interview and he mentioned Shoko's name several times. There's so little info about Shoko in 2nd cour so I just try to dig for any new tidbits. I was so curious at first because I thought this is real character interview, so I thought finally we can hear directly from L Elf about his opinion of Shoko. Then I realized it's just the VA so I was a bit disappointed. Well it's already known that he fancies L Elf's interactions with Shoko so no wonder of his mention. I'm still interested to know what he says in case there's some hints but sadly many of the letters are too blurred to read. The characters he mentioned from most to least are Haruto, Shoko. A Drei, Kain, Lise.
Finally after some time I can read some of it. Just the gist though so yeah...

Once again this is Kimura Ryohei's interview but in this he supposedly speak as L-Elf, not himself. But as he always a fan of Shoko-L Elf's interactions I'd say don't believe him too much LOL. Just take it for fun for now.

The ones about Shoko:

1. Haruto & Shoko are 2 irregulars for L Elf. But while Haruto is only unpredictable in certain situations, like when he return back to life and then bite him; Shoko is unpredictable in every way for him.

2. Shoko will probably the one that can change L Elf.

3. Shoko is kawai (cute/pretty). I dunno if that's the opinion of Kimura himself or L Elf LOL. The letters around it still blurred so I can't read the full occasion for this answer.

For now I can only read these three points. There's still more but have to find the better scan to read it.