View Single Post
Old 2012-03-22, 16:59   Link #43
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
That doesn't solve the second issue. Also this is near future, so assuming we will have advanced to such a level doesn't work.
Second? The very point of the exoskeletons I was talking about is to help people who can't use legs at all. The impulses are being transmitted directly to hardware, the legs are just being a framework of a sort.
And this is not "near future" basing on the overall technology. It is at least 20 years from now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Well, I'm slightly surprised, but it managed to be the usual random and crappy content I've ever seen to the very last episode. Plenty of things I'd love the anime to explain to me, but just like quoting from this anime, I don't even think the scriptwriters know. For instance, why Shuu went blind? Or why that researcher guy decided to toss Blondy into the elevator and decide not to escape?
Or is it just to force the emotionally moving(*snort*) scenes?
And and gah, Mana. The hell was that? "Oops, I was dancing but now I'm dead again!"

Oh and love the English. Why not just put that in Japanese? Think it is "cool"?

But anyways, it's not healthy or useful to bother going into every single (lack of) detail, so I'll wait until the final impressions thread to even bother...
I guess, for now:
( ´,_ゝ`)凸 @Director
He watched The End of Evangelion. We've got Katsuragi here!