View Single Post
Old 2011-06-27, 14:11   Link #7835
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emulator View Post
Rin understood that she misundetstood Yuzuki. Read chapter 31 page 17.
Spoiler for Chapter 31 page 17:
I know this, I know she said this, because she was not in a good relationship with her sister,it was just a thought at that time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemuru View Post
I'm positive just being nice in general can send msg out to people that you're being manipulative >.> since everyone seems to believe people don't do things just because they are nice in general.

When someone is jealous of someone else any positive action taken can be misinterpreted. In the end Yuzuki has no interest in her step brother and the relationship between them was define as step sister trying to act her role as a family member. Actually on second thought don't believe in the words of a jealous person it makes no sense, lol.

hmm... are people so desperate to find negative things to say that you would not analysis the circumstance. How much truth alone can one define as fact just by using one persons word's? Clearly no one else claims it... it is a matter of one person's view which could be heavily influence by their emotion at the time since the current Rin has no issues with Yuzuki now. Hence you can sum up the past chapter as a misinterpretation and also Yuzuki was the victim at the time when her family didnt get along with her, what did she gain by being manipulative that drove her to Hiroshima? I can see no facts solely relying on the word of one person when the victim gain nothing while also Rin was emotional at the time. There is no truth when one person claims something while no one else shares the same view.
The same thing that I responded to Emulator.
I know that Rin said this, only because at that time, she had a bad relationship with EBA,I was thinking,when she has done everything to make Haruto fall in love with her,and he dropped the 'other girl he likes for a long time for Eba,and then Eba leaves him without even saying a word,but only with a letter, In this moment, I thought she was really manipulator person,but we know that is not this.
I'm sorry,i expressed my thoughts bad,i just wanted to say, in that moment (when she has acted in that way),seemed a manipulator..