View Single Post
Old 2011-03-14, 08:46   Link #1272
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
No, you're definitely not the only one. I want a good end too. However, knowing the scriptwriter, I know it's not very likely to happen (but not impossible). I wished they had managed to keep the scriptwriter's identity a secret. I tried my best to remain objective, but knowing Urobuchi wrote the shows has definitely warped my expectations to some level.

All I'm hoping for is for Homura and Madoka to be together in the end. If they can also topple the Incubators' system and save the city/world in the process, then even better. Right now, I'd say infinite time loop is the most likely ending. I'm very eager to see the next episode.

On the topic of the black cat... I think it's simply a black cat that will have no relevance whatsoever to the story.
I don't know how Urobuchi's name has become synonymous with "Bad End" to this extent. Saya no Uta was definitely not sweet, but not everyone was screwed over either.

I don't know whether Madoka and Homura can remove Kyubey and his system entirely, but after ep10, there is no purpose to seeing Madoka dying or becoming a Witch and Homura looping again. Something has to change this time.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote