View Single Post
Old 2007-12-13, 20:35   Link #184
Shana

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrissieXD View Post
I'm going to give this episode a 9, because I found it to be an entertaining and nice episode to watch, and seemed a bit more streamlined than a lot of the episodes 1-9. And Asami is a lesbian? I did not see that coming.

I just feel like this anime is doing all that it can in 13 episodes. Knowing what I do now, it could have definately used another 11 to slow down the pacing, increase some build ups, and expand some arcs. Like, I'm sure Aoi has more of a story than just being a charecter with a squeeky voice, and there's definately more to the teacher than she just handed out caramel as rewards. And I think the anime put Hinako in because they were planning on having her as a charecter, but they realized they just didn't have the time to include it in. That is probably why Asami's confession seemed so random, and a bunch of characters seem underdeveloped. Heck, it is still hard to grasp Sana's personality.

It was a great episode, but this series is too short for what it is trying to accomplish. It's probably to promote the game, but still, I'd like to have a full adaptation.
That's what I exactly think. You beat me

It seems like if they're searching for what they haven't lost.