View Single Post
Old 2011-06-09, 13:00   Link #1069
AoiKurenai

I can't believe I have to say this, but, hey guys, you should all realize Gundam is and always was a kid's show. Yes, it has some high brow moments and things to appeal to all audiences, but this is no different than the Kamen Rider shows that have these deep plots and pretty guys for the parents of the kids to be entertained with while the kids want to buy all the cool toys. Gundam is no different than that, it just seems that this show is taking a more visual approach to the kiddy dynamic, but that doesn't mean it can't be good. Heck, imagine this sort of art with the traditional tone of a Gundam series. And for a toyetic series that people think this one will be, we've only seen one Gundam with three modes, it's been over ten years since we were introduced with a series that had such a small (Well smaller) amount of Mobile Suits to start out with.

I'm also thinking this might take a Kamen Rider Kiva approach where we're shown all three stories at the same time. Either way, this is definitely Bandai's attempt at grabbing a new generation of kids into the fold.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
I agree..........wait which season are we talking about here?

Why do Savers come to mind when I look at these characters? Oh well I enjoyed Digimon Savers.
If it's half as good as Digimon Xros Wars, then it'll be an incredible show.
AoiKurenai is offline   Reply With Quote