View Single Post
Old 2011-06-09, 13:51   Link #1078
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en Sabers View Post
Whoops sorry, I didn't check the previous pages

Anyway, it's hard to believe that the next Gundam, the Gundam 00's successor, is a kind of Digimon-Yu-Gi-Oh show....
Its not a card game show (though it has card game merchandising). Unless your referring to the more youth oriented theme, in which case yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Couldn't be any worse than what happened with the 00 threads....could it? I mean my hope is that now that the mod staff seems extra serious about stamping out senseless whinging and whining that they won't allow a small group of people to just completely thread shit a Gundam series again and ruin the forum experience for everyone who does enjoy it.

Honestly just keeping literally 2-3 people under wraps (and we all know who they are) will make the threads bearable for everyone else and really that's all I'm asking if I do end up following the show through to the end. Just to be able to post something while a Gundam series is airing and not have it be immediately seized open as a launching ground for one person's agenda against a show and staff for an entire week.
Well, we can always try to use the ignore list. It helps, a lot.

But I agree.