View Single Post
Old 2013-01-23, 01:01   Link #1109
Zankoku12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kudryavka View Post

:edit: I am pretty sure that Kanata is not in Riki's class, since she never shows up in the many classroom scenes as a classmate, and when Riki first sees her he doesnt mention that shes in his class. Meaning she never was on the bus, never died, and didnt know about the Dream world. So I dont think her route could take place in the dream world if the real Kanata was never there.
All those scenes are from the dream world,and since the dream world was made unconsciously by Kyosuke and the rest of LB! girls.Some of them might unconsciously made Kanata end up in a different class in the dream world.
Like for example,it would be a pain for Haruka to visit Riki's classroom if Kanata always there

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
It could just be a plot-hole...I mean, they made her route because of fan outcry for it but there isn't a real decent place to put it during the Dream World and after Refrain the cries of "Then Kanata is the final girl since she's romance with her happens in the Real World!" would start bombarding them.

I don't think we should think much about what is essentially a non-canon route.
Isn't the bombarding already happened with Sasami,I don't see why they couldn't do it with Kanata.

And to me,Kanata/Saya route is just as canon as any other heroines.
Zankoku12 is offline   Reply With Quote