View Single Post
Old 2013-01-23, 10:12   Link #1120
Zankoku12

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
But if Kanata was part of Kyousuke's plan..... well, I guess we'd never know how she ended up in the dream world, unless we regard the whole thing as uncanonical, which is quite odd.

Of course, she could just as well have been on that bus - perhaps because Haruka sneaked onto that bus. Well.... possibly?

Though, if Kurugaya's true end was really the canonical ending, then technically, it'll be Riki and Kurugaya leading the Little Busters the next year, for both their respective genders.....

Sigh, we'd never get a Kurugya After, though arguably, Kud did deserve her own Afterstory too....

For some reason though, I tend to see the girls being sub-grouped more tightly in two general friendship circles, with Kurugaya, Mio and Haruka forming one circle, and Rin, Kud and Komari forming the other. I'm not sure how valid that perception is.....
By Kanata being part of Kyosuke's plan,you mean she know everything and was in cahoot with him or she coming into the dream is Kyosuke doing ?

The first one is extremely unlikely since she's got no reason to cooparte with Kyosuke and if she knows about the secret,she would have deal with Haruka's problem in a much better way.
As for the second one,there's no reason for Kyosuke to bring her in.Kanata doesn't influence anything beside in Haruka's route.

Quote:
Of course, she could just as well have been on that bus - perhaps because Haruka sneaked onto that bus. Well.... possibly?
If she know Haruka was on the bus,she would have done her job by summon her army and drag Haruka out or completely ignore it

Quote:
Though, if Kurugaya's true end was really the canonical ending, then technically, it'll be Riki and Kurugaya leading the Little Busters the next year, for both their respective genders.....
*Imagining Riki and Kurugaya leading LB together"
I couldn't see anything but the LB boys all got whipped and Kurugaya ruling both genders

Quote:
Sigh, we'd never get a Kurugya After, though arguably, Kud did deserve her own Afterstory too....
It's too bad that Kurugaya isn't a loli

Quote:
For some reason though, I tend to see the girls being sub-grouped more tightly in two general friendship circles, with Kurugaya, Mio and Haruka forming one circle, and Rin, Kud and Komari forming the other. I'm not sure how valid that perception is.....
The former is the teasing/sadist group,the later is the noisy/flat chest group.
Zankoku12 is offline   Reply With Quote