View Single Post
Old 2009-11-08, 12:15   Link #178
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Soul View Post
it's gonna be much better if beato use the red truth .. but my point is (based on what i saw in the ep) the blue truth used to deny the magic, so Beato gave Battler an example abt the 5 master keys .. what i mean is: Is anything Battler gonna say to deny the magic will be written in blue i mean any theory that will come in his mind or just the truth one?

let's take an example abt what Battler said that his grandpa was killed before and there are 17 members + x number and x is the culprit.
if this sentence is right and wrote in blue it will be ok .. but if this one is wrong and wrote in blue it wont help Battler in any way bcoz if any theory will be written in blue whether its right or wrong then Battler will never take an advantage from it.
He can say whatever comes in his mind as long as it denies witches and it is pertinent to the case.

Blue doesn't necessarily need to be true. You can use a completely false blue text if you want. But regardless of that the witch is compelled to give an answer in red. Those reds can then be used by Battler to make the right theory.

For example in Episode3 for the first twilight Battler said that one of six died by an accident. In the end Beatrice just gave up and didn't give any answer. If Battler used the blue there Beatrice would have been forced to give a reply in red by the end of the game... or else...