View Single Post
Old 2012-01-08, 21:02   Link #61
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
itachi-san314, Ulquiorra thinks -with reason I believe- that there is nowhere for Sasuke' characterization to go from now on because there is no way he can success in any meaningfull form in his goal. His character died the moment he accepted (for no reason) that he would kill Naruto first before he went after anyone else.
Naruto can't ever be wrong so Sasuke won't ignore him and kill people left and right which would put Naruto in a difficult position, he might have a meaningless fight against another bad guy or beat up (and not kill) some named good guys but save from that his only future is a fight with Naruto before the inevitable and ridiculous brainwash.
i dont see it so cut and dry. i think there are several ways for sasuke to succeed. of course he wont ever kill naruto, but he could kill the other 2 elders. i think that is inevitable actually and would complete his primary goal of killing the 4 people responsible for the decision (sarutobi being dead already). he could also kill kakashi which i dont want to see, but either sasuke or tobi (if tobi is indeed obito) are the only bad guys who have the plot on their side to kill such an important good guy and main character. jiraiya died after all, so it isnt off limits.

also, assuming this war isnt the last arc of the manga, he could form his own uchiha village and be a constant threat to the others. he could also gain rinnegan, maybe be the juubi's jinchuuriki, it could go on and on. but yes i think it is inevitable that naruto will eventually get him to turn good, even if its just for a few seconds before death. hopefully kishi can do it without making it ridiculous =)
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote