View Single Post
Old 2013-02-05, 18:29   Link #35
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Yeah see, this was part of the reason why I was hesitant to post that theory in the first place. But also note that I pointed out Vergo's line about Law knowing nothing about Dofla's past. To me that implies that he has a much deeper history beyond his pirate/warlord status. Like maybe it's thanks to both his ruler's aspect and (hypothetical) "D" lineage that his influence even seeped as far as the WG's upper echelon, let alone the criminal underworld. Admittedly I'm not entirely confident about this theory myself, but when I connect "king's disposition", "potential noble bloodline", and "unknown past", it does give arise to some rather curious ideas in this noggin of mine.
To be honest, while I would still think it's cool...I rather not have him be a D like Kuma, I like the D being restricted to a small group and not everyone that's special end up being a D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Also, something just occurred to me: Now that Law is officially hanging out with Luffy's crew, this basically gives the anime team all of the opportunity in the world to cram Law into all sorts of godawful filler.....
OP anime filler is actually pretty good...at least in my opinion D: