View Single Post
Old 2010-02-26, 16:39   Link #2001
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbitres View Post
It wasn't as much as a snap as a simple sentence, attempting to maintain a level of civility.
Mh, I didn't see anyone being rude, but I might have missed something.
Oh well, moving on!

Quote:
The problem was killing Shirley, thus following the excuses and accusations, yes... he had issues, butt hat doesn't account to his actions.
I think that depends. In court, for example, he'd probably get off pretty lightly. He just doesn't have much of a concept of right and wrong, and considering his age and the way he grew up, I don't believe he's the one to blame for that.

Quote:
I don't really care about Rolo, in general. I prefer just to point out my viewings of the character and be done with it. Argue amongst yourselves, if you really want to.
If you state your opinion in a forum, expect people to react, since most use it to actually dicuss things.
If I went to the Shirley thread and said she got what she deserved, for whatever reasons, people would be perfectly within their right to try and argue the point. The same is true for the Rolo thread - he might not have been very moral, but he's still likeable to a lot of people.
Of course, no one can force you to join the discussion, but on purpose or not, it's you who started it.

Quote:
He also seemed to have no remorse of killing former allies, either. But... thats all I want to point out.
That's because the only thing Rolo values, the only thing he understands is valuable, is family.
Ironically, Shirley probably came closest to making him understand "friendship", as well, but, well, Code Geass hates its characters.