View Single Post
Old 2012-03-12, 06:29   Link #67
amatakamata
4koma and web manga fan

Highly anticipated:
Hyouka - I absolutely loved the novel, as long as KyoAni adapted it as faithfully as they always do, they'll got my money.
Fate/Zero 2 - 然り!然り!然り!
Eureka Seven AO - Liked the original series. will watch it to the end.
Uchuu Kyoudai - I just started to read the manga and I really like what I saw, will definitely watch this.

Will watch:
Kimi to Boku 2 - Well, I watched the first season and it was okay, will watch just to pass the time.
Kore wa zombie desu ka? OF THE DEAD - Same as above.
Tsuritama - I'll watch it just because of Nakamura Kenji and Uki Natsuya design.

Will give it a try:
Medaka Box - Just casual reader of the manga, but I'm really curious on how will Gainax handle the bizzare dialog and verbal tic.
Yurumates - Well, I remember the old OVA and kinda enjoying it.
Sakamichi no Appollon - I just noticed that the manga was licensed in my country and it's up to the second volume. If the anime was good, I might buy the manga.
Shining Hearts ~Shiawase no Pan~ - As mediocre as Shining Tears X Wind is, at least it was fun. will give this one a try.
Acchi Kocchi - Well, the character design is interesting.
Ginga e Kickoff!! - I've heard the novel, will give it a try.
Ozuma - Not a big fan of Leiji Matsumoto, but will at least watch the first episode.
Natsuiro no Kiseki - The original art style interest me, but then the anime art comes out... Oh well, might as well checked it out...

Will tank it, and watch after it's over:
Nazo no Kanojo X
Jormungand
ZETMAN
Tasogare Otome X Amnesia
Haiyore! Nyaruko-san