View Single Post
Old 2009-01-24, 01:51   Link #2
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Reloading has always been the trick to SO series, because even with everything going for you, something can still go wrong. Same thing here, where IIRC there is only one weapon that can be customized to an eternal sphere, just to name an example.

There's just somethings that can't be effeciently done by save/reload though, like for example getting Opera or Precis's extra moves through machinery for example.

As for my current playthrough, I'm planning to use Rena (main path) to get Dias, as I missed out on this childhood friend couple because I started out with Claude in the PSX version. >_>

Beyond that, I think I'll take Claude and Welch for my main battle party, since I haven't played with Welch yet. I heard also Welch, Precis, and Ashton has numerous PAs together, so that includes another 2. As for the last 2, I'll keep Celine just to get Welch ASAP, and of course Chisato, since I won't touch Noel with a ten foot pole.

That is, if I ever get to play it, since I have Ar Tonelico II to play, hopefully coming Monday. Man, I hate USPS --> Canada Post... so frigging long. Where's the option for UPS when you need it... >_>
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote