View Single Post
Old 2012-06-12, 06:41   Link #39
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
I like racism to some light interpersonal extent. But when the law itself is racially prejudice, I'd be really offended and angry.

Racism is like AIDS, spreads and I'd believe to be impossible to cure. No matter how much I wish I was unbiased, I'm still a racist on the inside. I just shut up whenever I have something racist in mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erneiz_hyde View Post
I once watched a documentary about tracing human ancestry. Turned out that it's very likely that every single human of every race or ethnicity in every part of the world now is of African descent. These groups of ancient African migrated out of that continent to eventually settle the whole world.

And yet how ironic is it that most African races are on the receiving end of racism?
I don't see the logic in this. Racism today has nothing to do with where we all originated from. As of right now, Africans appear different and live differently than non africans (and South Africans).

It's mostly cultural profiling. A lot of white supremecists bash jews. From my Asian perspective, a Jewish person looks pretty caucasian to me lol. For them, it's religion and culture.
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote