View Single Post
Old 2017-06-28, 09:12   Link #86
Lucidrago

I'm also the same. I'm more of a fan of techniques rather than power. Sure I love my Issei vs Sairaorg and Issei vs Riser fights. But it's more interesting to see someone use techniques to put their opponent into a corner or turn the entire battle around. Whether it's due to sheer tactics, effectively researching your opponent and coming up with countermeasures, using counter-based moves or abilities, using your ability or abilities to overwhelm your opponent, controlling the flow of battle, etc. Not everyone is an OP powerhouse like Issei and Sairaorg. So some have to use other methods besides power to defeat these strong opponents. And sometimes, power hasn't been enough for even Issei to defeat some opponents. When Issei used the cross and holy water and boosted them s k he could effectively weaken Riser in their battle to make up for the wide gap in their strength at the time. When Saji was actually kicking Issei's ass in their first battle before Issei went BB. Cao Cao making Azazel, Issei, Vali, and the others his bitches while taking them all on and having to defend Georg and Samael.

I want to see more battles like that. Not just battles where power decides it all.
Lucidrago is offline   Reply With Quote