View Single Post
Old 2007-10-28, 16:40   Link #90
Moon The Cat
Hoi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious View Post
Hmm... so it has been two years already? And to think I spent more than a whole year at Suki...

'sup guys \o/ Vicious the mighty is here! HOHOHO
You may remember me from the ol' Naruto forum, I used to post there a lot hehehe Trying to find explanations for jutsus alongside with Hunter, Dranz, raikage... I saw "The What a Character Would Never Say" thread being born, and surely laughed my ass off with Sai, Slade, monir, pathy, and MoonTheCat. Good ol' times, they were. Good ol' times that won't come back...
Like ol' monir said (I miss you! You never enters MSN, try to enter more often XD), before Suki I used to watch Dragon Ball Z, Rurouni Kenshin, Saint Seiya, those old series (but good, nonetheless), in the television. Then I became to know the wonderful Animesuki land. I remember it was January 2003 when I registered, and I remember the first series I downloaded were Naruto, Samurai Deeper Kyo and Naruto. Before Suki I plainly knew nothing about anime. Then I became to know Suki, and I grew up here. Grew up a lot, anime-wise of course Paranoia Agent, One Piece, Fullmetal Alchemist, Gankutsuou, Otogizoushi, Hunter x Hunter, Get Backers, BECK, Yakitate!! Japan... the number of series I used to, and still download at Suki keeps growing year after year. Some of them were, sadly, licensed. Of course I still manage to watch them (DON'T ASK WHERE TO DOWNLOAD LICENSED STUFF), but I'll never get rid of my good ol' and beloved Suki Not only me, but millions and millions of people. OK, at least thousands and thousands Keep up the good work guys, and yes, you're all worth my most sincere thanks.
I'm here just to say happy birthday you all! Thanks for this wonderful time all you people gave me at Suki. I'll return someday, the fact is that I don't have the time anymore... surely, I miss you all, and Suki itself, a lot.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIMESUKI!
Thanks GHDPro, thanks xris, thanks NoSanninWa, thanks Mb81, thanks NightWish, thanks ElvenPath, thanks Dranz, thanks Hunter, thanks DF, thanks pathy, thanks monir, thanks MoonTheCat, thanks Sai, thanks Slade, thanks GreyArea, thanks Alexander, thanks Zoro/Mr. Bushido, thanks NineDevil (stupid student! lol), thanks dythim, thanks Lord Raiden, thanks stpehen, thanks to all those people who made Suki so special when I used to post here. And sorry if I forgot someone

Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANIMESUKI! I wish you all luck, and I wish this network keeps growing and living for years and years.
And someday Vicious will return! Well, someday...

Farewell! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sincerely, from Vicious, one who miss Suki a lot.
Shit! XD

Blast from the past!!!

Feels nice to have recovered my account
Moon The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote