View Single Post
Old 2012-10-13, 18:17   Link #819
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightningZERO View Post
I'm not sure about that. I mean, the guy appeared to be 'normal', but if so why reject the therapy? (Unless we have future episodes showing the therapy as extremely painful/degrading or will destroy your social life). And he totally went full blown psychotic before the police even came to him. I think he's already borderline crazy and was just suppressing himself before that little incident with the robot triggered his insanity.

Reading all the thoughts about the system being flawed and ineffective, it seems that eventually we will have a plotline of the characters confronting the system and accusing it to cause chaos and people going crazy. But what if the system was right? What if the system was really capable of marking those crazy and murderous people who WILL kill someone and yet people are trying to blame the system as the cause of the crime and insanity? I just think it is one interesting plotline the series can take.
The way they deal with the criminals itself is also flawed, especially the way they kill the individual. Why choose a gruesome and gory way to kill? Kill them in a way that it won’t explode their body into pieces. In this case it worsened the situation. The victim saw it all happen that made her coefficient go up. I do hope the show provides a satisfying conclusion like the characters going against the system and removing it. That said, i wonder how such system came to pass without people objecting to it? The most fatal flaw is that just by thinking something bad the scanner will label you a criminal. Then when the scanner is 160, you get slaughtered.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote