Thread: Licensed Tears to Tiara (TV anime)
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-20, 23:14   Link #284
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiFr0st View Post
Hmm, is Arthur going to be THE King Arthur? or maybe some twist cross reference thing... I never played the game so i dunno.. but its just that theres so many things that reminds you of that... The end of the OP with the sword in the stone.. The mage, Ogam being somewhat Merlin like...the thing with arthur going for the path of the kings... and well, his welsh name arthur... but maybe its just all bunch of coincidences.
Watch episode 3, the new character's name is Morgan.
Take that however you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Cooler than Hakuoro? No way~!
Hakuoro-san is reserved, honest, model citizen, whereas Arawn-sama is more cynical, and arrogant.
However, the core of their personalities and roles are almost identical. Unconditionally loving, gentle fatherly souls, true kings.

As someone who played both games, I find Arawn-sama slightly more "cool" than Hakuoro-san, as he is not meekly passive towards girls and mating.
As for the anime rendition... well, we'll have to wait and see. Hakuoro-san's personality and desires were transparant from the start, because of his amnesia.
But Arawn isn't amnesic, he knows everything from the start... so his intentions and inner feelings has to be slowly revealed to the audience.
The two will only be comparable when Arawn-sama is exposed to the audience. It's gonna be a long ride.

Last edited by aohige; 2009-04-21 at 00:34.
aohige is offline   Reply With Quote