View Single Post
Old 2009-10-23, 22:10   Link #21
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
I love your sig. Back when I was thinking of what to do for this month, I thought of using a spooking setting with flickering will-o-wisps. I couldn't make the image work. You followed a similar thought and not only made it work, but made it work extremely well. Good job!
Thanks. I actually had a really difficult time coming up with an idea initially, despite first thinking this should be an easier theme to work with. It was shear luck that I googled upon that image of the scary doll - and, yes, that "ghost girl" is really the picture of a doll; I just changed things to make her look like a ghost. *doll AND ghost...shivers...runs and turns on all her lights* >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Woa, I think I didn't noticed your thread before, my Apologises.

I like your work on animated sigs, the work on statics it's good too.

Great job and keep improving!

"Cookies"
That's okay. There are so many people here that threads get buried fast.

It's all thanks to everyone's (including yourself) input and tips in the SOTM thread, and now this thread, that really help me a lot - got me even more hooked on sig making.

Thanks for the cookies! Woot, I get another box!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
Sage's thread is pretty new so I think she'll forgive you...I think...

Woot Sage hits 2 boxes!!!

I like the vers you submitted, when you told me via lj pm you were gonna tweak it I wondered how and I like the final cut, the lights flicker just enough to not take away from the ghost girl. Sold entry.

Voting this month is gonna be hard....
LOL. I forgave Evil Rick, so he won't be going into my cauldron this year.

I didn't even realize I got an extra box until I read your post. YES! Finally, haha.

Yeah, it was an idea that KiNA first suggested, but it was such a pain to have to play with 6 different files with small itty bitty slices of each torch. >_< But the good side is that I learned how to animate things at different speeds. 8Db It was the one thing that I kept wondering about when I saw Endrance's sig with the crows flapping differently.

I know, isn't it? It's always hard, since I usually have 4 or 5 sigs that I really like.

[/TH][/TR][/table]

Last edited by PreSage; 2009-10-23 at 22:22.
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote