View Single Post
Old 2013-11-02, 21:57   Link #250
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
So...... the only reason a man should approach a woman in your view is to eventually get into bed with her, basically?
you not get my point, i'm not saying who he must get her to bed/ make sex or something like that, but being a completly shy also dont help, fino is not the only with 5 years child mind, when come to womans he also is a 5 years, because the way he does, let's say who he is between 15 and 17 years, you will se a 15 or 17 years old teenager chickening like that???? can't even hold hands with her??? or even have a proper talk???, i'm not saying who he must be agressive and pushover, but also being chickening also dont help.

ok again about girlfriend, not gonna hurt or lost a hand if him try to explain to her what means being a girlfriend than just shy and try to avoid the talk, she have a clueless dont care mind because she lived part of her life in the "hell"(or something like that since was in demons lord realm) then is normal for her being clueless about the "light side" of the life about what means being a "good person" the means of good feelings, love, treat people well. she lived in a realm where that things are distorted by making her believe which treat peoples bad is being "good", but now she learn the things and can learn pretty fast.

what i'm saying is who if him really is a hero and lived a "normal life" playing with others childrends and others things dont have any excuse for him to have that disturbing beahavious of being "too much shy with girls", the only way this can happen is if him lived in a place with no womans(even without a mother), a guy can't be pose of cool, intelligent, courageous then when comes to girl he just "regresses dramatically" to a state with dont have nothing to do with what he is supposed to be.

for the last time, i'm not saying which he must force her, must rape, he must dominate her or something like that, i want he act like he is "supposed to act".

a perfect exemple of harem mc much better than him is mahiro from nyaruko, he is in a situation very similar to him, having to deal with a person he was supposed to hate / fear that also bothers him sometimes, however he deals with the situation better than raul, even being a tsundere strong.

this is what i hate in many harem mcs that cliche archtypes of, chickening/coward, dense/clueless, or the too much good guy(i love that girl but i can't break the heart of the others girls even if just se then as friends or just attraction but heart belongs to only one girl, this is one of the worsts types)

basically i'm ask for a mc who if is a 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 or any age he actually act as this age and not act like a 8 years children, why when come to fight he can be mature but for girls he turn in a children, this my problem this "bipolar", if him is mature then he must be mature or at last not all that childish and shy/run/tramble everytime deal with womans, if him childish then fine he must be childish "who pretending or trying to be mature" and not to fight/protect peoples he is mature or can talk/act like mature and know about everything about world until a girl come close to him and he turn in a useless piece of trash.

i'm away who most mcs are like that exactly because this also help in build the harem(because keep the mc being a indecisive and throw as many girls the writer want but this make the guy looks like impossible to handle/absent type of person.

ps: like i aways keep saying this is how i see mcs of harem and the big reason who i hate harem, my top hated mc harem today is kodaka from boku wa tomodachi ga sukanai, he is for me the most worst of the worsts mc of all times.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote