View Single Post
Old 2009-07-15, 08:17   Link #2450
Goose Boy
Happiness witch´s followe

I have a theory regarding stakes...

lets suppose that there are only 7 stakes, and you know all of them.

which ones have been thoroughly lenght?

-Lucifer: Jessica got it our from Krauss in EP3
-Satan: ", got from kanon in ep1

why in the ending always appears which stake kills who? because I think that there is a short stake and is used by the culprit to fake his/her death, which is mammon.... lets get proof:

EP1: The six killed in the rose garden´s tool shed, had an accomplice that locked it from the outside, faked his/her death, then got out after and did the Second twilight hiding down the bed, placed the trap that killed kanon and disposed of kinzo in the boiler with mammon, as he/she faked his/her death in the first twilight, X doesnt need mammon.

EP2: ......Shannon? I ignore how the second twilight took place but... Shannon?

EP3: Of course, everyone knows that Rudolf, Hideyoshi or Kyrie killed Nanjo, who do you think done it? Guess...

EP4: Staking names does not take place in this EP, as it may turn things pretty obvious, but a clue may be ALL THE ATTENTION THAT MAMMON RECIEVED THAT EP...

therefore, Shannon, Kyrie, and Shannon/Kyrie/X faked their death through the use of Mammon, but in EP4 they didnt need them because the simplicity of that board.

However, I am too lazy for rereading this part from EP4, but Ange lenghts Mammon, as a 30 cm stake, maybe the "stake" part is detachable from the hanger...
Goose Boy is offline   Reply With Quote