Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-09-16, 10:00   Link #3975
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
If they followed the Sierra Leone's FARC methods, it would be much more deterring.

But seriously, I think it is up to the person's conscience. IMO, when I see cute girls I do feel like groping them when they are not looking, but I keep telling myself that it isn't fair to the girl. What if someone else (referring to males, girls are fine with me) gropes my girlfriend or wife?

Honestly, it isn't fair to the girl unless she offers herself to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
I am against environmental neglect like this unless they produce catgirls. Why don't these fools learn from the Minamata disaster next door?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LynnieS View Post
Fiat-Chrysler can reach 6 million vehicles a year in production
One question. Why? Producing 6 million cars in one year is not something to be proud of if you cannot sell those 6 million cars. Is there actually demand, and if not, contrary to accounting, that is really a liability - if not on yourself now (because you have transferred the trouble onto the dealers perhaps) then in the future when the demand drops.
If all that metal can be used to make cyclotrons, it would be a greater benefit to mankind.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.