View Single Post
Old 2011-05-14, 11:27   Link #91
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempy View Post
I just wanna remind folks that for all the fancy guns, blades, funky magical powers, etc, Butei are not supposed to kill, as demanded by Butei Law 9.

@SaintessHeart: calm down, man.
I am not going to take the double-insult of "technobabble" and "junk science" lying down when I am not spouting intelligent design, and where my idea lies somewhere between the region of science fiction and non-fiction with possibilities to be explored and story ideas to be exemplified.

I take my science seriously and I do my best to turn it into workable fiction basing it on the fundamentals of both theory and practical, as well as experience. If anyone has ideas, share. Any corrections that can be made, point out and provide proof. That is civility; not half-past-six "it is rubbish and cannot be done" replies without any technical backing which is a taunt to start a flame war.

Back to the topic, Butei Law 9 is followed as a guideline. Any weapon that can kill can be used to injure, for example, security troops wielding shotguns often fire at the leg so the pellets will disable the person. Of course, there is a risk of blowing their leg off entirely; nonetheless if weapons are not to be used to kill, why wield them?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.