View Single Post
Old 2010-10-05, 05:26   Link #2
piratesof
~Freedom

Animation Quality: I think it's quality have improved since S1, so it's a great progress. Although compared to other animes that currently airing, it has some flaws. 8.5/10

Voice Actors: Wicked!! All of the seiyuu-s are amazing. Moreover, they can sing, which is a big plus 10/10

Script: When I first thought of slice of life, it usually as boring as hell. But, it brings new flavor to slice of life genre. Great storyline, advancement really well-placed. Love everything about it. 9/10

Soundtrack: Oh yeah, now we're talking! It really has the beat, and also very fun to hear. I could hear to it all day long. Though they are sound simple enough IMO 9/10

Editing: So far, the animation has no flaw in my eyes, I don't know if anyone find any mistake in the animations or not. The sound editing is just superb, can't find any fault within. 10/10

Enjoyment: Too much..... Slice of life + School life + Comedy + Music = The best amusement you'll ever had 10/10

Emotional Involvment: Sadly, the emotional involment only felt at the last 5 episode, excluding the extras (which means it's episode 20-24). For a really great anime, it lacks this. 7/10

Overall: 63.5/7 = 9

Really great anime, and awesome music