View Single Post
Old 2012-11-08, 10:19   Link #2904
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan0083 View Post
I get their point and it's scary as hell.
When I ask people at gun shows, Libertarian meetings, heck even in the grocery store where I live what they think of the UN treaty, lately I've been getting the same answer.

"The answer to 1984 is 1776."

Granted, these are just my observations over the past few years since Obama took office. But it's been hundreds of people in my community across a wide range of events, and a large spectrum of different people.
Let the fear mongering begin cause the black jesus is upon us!

Guys like Carl Rove and Rush Limbaugh get away with their half-baked message of extremism thanks to people like yourself because you are already receptive toward such ideas.

Quote:

I sincerely hope Obama is wise enough to leave the 2nd amendment alone and not light a match under this already dangerously hot powder keg.
How about Obama grows a pair of balls now that he is elected and finally addresses issues like gun control or global warming? If it takes lighting a match under hot powder keg, so be it. Not doing anything out of fear of some people just don't bode well with me. How about folks like yourself try to find a solution where you don't lose your guns, and at the same time find a way to ease out the gun violence? It's should not be one or the other. It needs to be in the middle.

For sometimes I've been contemplating creating a thread where we pile our list of mass shooting in US every time it happens. ..... The title obviously is going to read as the General Mass Shooting in US Discussion thread where two or more people got shot today by a guy with gun(s).