View Single Post
Old 2012-11-08, 11:04   Link #2914
GundamFan0083

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Henrik Svensmark has been debunked multiple times over the years, so please do not taint the discussion with false information.
Debunked by who?
Gavin Schmidt, Michael Mann, and Phil Jones?
The three stooges of the lie that is AGW?

This is why we as a society are in the shit we're in.
We've got two religious cults vying for control.
One the one side we've got the Cult of Climatology that falsely believes the world is coming to an end over fartgas, and on the other side we've got a bunch of Dominionist freaks who think the world is coming to an end because gays want to get married.

Both sides are ridiculous and I don't care if they've got a Lab coat or a Priest's Robe on, they're both snake-oil salesmen and I want nothing to do with them.

My answer to both is this, the sun causes the warming and cooling cycle, and no you're not going to be Raptured and Jesus is not coming back.

The crap some of you people are willing to believe is just amazing.

If Obama pushes Cap and Trade it will cause fuel prices to explode and the economy to tank...immediately.
I find it telling when the climate-freaks on the one hand scream for gun-control because people are dying but don't give a rat's ass that their green agenda will cause the deaths of millions due to starvation.

Now if Obama actually pushes for a realistic means of replacing our carbon based fuels with something viable, I'd be all for it.
But as it stands, all Cap and Trade will do is cause suffering and a further depreciation of the standard of living.

Oh, and as an aside, Henrik Svensmark was vindicated by the CERN data.
http://ktwop.wordpress.com/2011/08/2...oud-formation/

But as the saying goes:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
Arthur Schopenhauer, German philosopher (1788 – 1860)

Last edited by GundamFan0083; 2012-11-08 at 11:15.