View Single Post
Old 2007-06-23, 07:55   Link #62
darkjester
Desu Desu Desu!!!
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to darkjester Send a message via MSN to darkjester Send a message via Yahoo to darkjester
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Sagara View Post
Wow, it's been forever since I've been around this place! Well, here's the request:

I'd like a matching avatar and sig from this image.

Could you render the image and make the background of the sig black?

And for the avatar, I'd like it to show her face and the fan thing, lol.
OR whatever part you'd like it to show, whatever you'd like. Whatever you think would look nice.

Dimensions for the sig? Why, 400 x 100 of course!

Could I have two versions of the sig?
One having the text, "Breath of Fresh Air" -in a fancy, yet simple font type.
And the other simply saying, "White Wolf" - in whatever font you think would be best with the theme. Theme being, innocence//simplicity - yet, with an 'edge'.

Could you make the text red? And make it in a corner somewhere.. but in the blackness, not overlapping the picture. Now that I think of it, the text could also be white? I dunno... whichever you feel fit for the sig. And if it's white, maybe it could have a red outline!

^_^;; Really sorry if I'm making this difficult.

*breathes* I think that's all.
Good Luck, and thank you! Whoever you might be.. :lol:
alrighty... i kinda didn't follow your instructions all that well... rofl... learning more about c4d renders & smudging, so i figured i'd use your request as practice... hehe...

-

even though it wasn't exactly to your specifications i hope u like it.... don't have to use it if u don't like it.... also let me know if u want anything changed...

k thxs...
darkjester is offline   Reply With Quote